PRIVACY AND PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
This Privacy Statement explains how Süllü Hukuk & Mediation & Consultancy collects, uses, shares with others and otherwise processed Personal Data (defined below) about the following persons:
• People who visit our website and other online services (each referred to as the "Site");
• Contact persons of our clients and / or potential clients;
• People applying for or contacting a job;
• Suppliers that provide goods and services to Süllü Hukuk & Mediation & Consultancy and
• Other persons for whom Süllü Hukuk & Mediation & Consultancy obtains Personal Data.
In this Privacy Statement, "Personal Data" refers to all kinds of information regarding an identified or identifiable natural person processed by Süllü Hukuk & Mediation & Consultancy as data controller.
Süllü Hukuk & Mediation & Consultancy acts as a data controller in limited cases in terms of recruitment processes, legal services provided in the absence of direct client intervention, physical and electronic media security and information texts it sends.
In this context, the information contained in this Privacy Statement will be valid to the extent that we, as Süllü Hukuk & Mediation & Consultancy, process your Personal Data as a data controller. Data processing activities that we carry out as data processor in line with the instructions and / or requests of our clients are beyond the scope of this Privacy Statement. Necessary notifications about these activities are carried out by our relevant clients acting as data officers.
Collection of Personal Data
We may collect the following Personal Data by automated methods such as our servers and electronic devices, and non-automatic methods such as our document archives but which are part of a data recording system:
Identity and contact data (Basic data): Name, phone number, postal address, e-mail address and contact information.
Special quality personal data: In limited cases, information that can be defined as special quality personal data within the scope of current legislation, provided that it is provided only by you, to the extent necessary for a certain service we provide or to fulfill our legal obligations (e.g. membership of the association).
Client service data: Personal Data, invoice details, payment history and client feedback obtained from clients in relation to their clients, employees or people known to the client.
Compliance data: Identity card, passports or other identity documents, dates of birth that you provide to us.
Data on job candidates: Data regarding job candidates or job opportunities provided by our Site or other offline means, which may be subject to a separate notification.
Device data: Computer Internet Protocol (IP) address, single device identifier (UDID), other data connected to a device and other data about the use of the Site.
We can collect your Personal Data from various sources, including directly from you, our clients, suppliers, government agencies and public sources.
Use of Personal Data
We collect and process your Personal Data based on relevant legal reasons for the purposes listed below:
• We use basic data, registration data, client service data and device data to provide legal advice. The data in question is mandatory for our legitimate interests, provided that we are able to fulfill our obligations under our contracts with our clients and do not harm the fundamental rights and freedoms of the relevant person, provided that it is directly related to the establishment or performance of a contract, the processing of personal data belonging to the parties to the contract is necessary. and because it is made public by the person concerned.
• We use basic data, registration data, client service data, compliance data and device data to run our business activities and manage our client relationships. Provided that such data is compulsory for our legitimate interests, directly related to the establishment or performance of a contract, provided that we are able to fulfill our obligations under our contracts with our clients (for example, issuing and processing invoices) and our suppliers, and that the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject are not harmed, It is processed because it is necessary to process personal data belonging to the parties of the contract and it is made public by the person concerned.
• We use device data to make our sites more useful. In cases where data processing is necessary for our legitimate interests, provided that it does not harm your fundamental rights and freedoms, we monitor how our Site is used in order to help us improve the existing order and information on our Site and to provide a better service to our Site users.
• We use basic data, registration data, transaction data and device data to ensure the security and effective operation of our sites and information technology systems. In cases where it is compulsory to comply with the legal obligations we are subject to and data processing is necessary for our legitimate interests, provided that it does not harm your fundamental rights and freedoms, we monitor how our Sites are used to detect and prevent fraud, other crimes and abuse on our Sites. We ensure that you can use our Sites safely through this processing activity.
• In order to provide information services; We use basic data and registration data to inform you about our events, conferences, webinars, seminars, legal bulletins and legal developments. If necessary, we process this data to provide you with special and relevant information, updates and invitations in cases where data processing is necessary for our legitimate interests, based on your explicit consent or without harming your fundamental rights and freedoms.
• In order to ensure compliance and fulfill our legal obligations, we use basic data, registration data, transaction data and device data for purposes such as checking the identity of new clients and preventing money laundering and / or fraud. We process the data in cases where data processing is necessary for our legitimate interests, provided that it is compulsory to comply with the legal obligations we are subject to, is clearly stipulated in the laws and does not harm your fundamental rights and freedoms.
• We use job candidate data and compliance data to manage recruitment and service provider management and to manage development processes. The data in question are processed in order to comply with the legal obligations we are subject to, as well as the management of recruitment and development processes. For these purposes, if the data in question is made public by the person concerned, it is processed in cases where data processing is necessary for our legitimate interests, provided that we comply with the legal obligations we are subject to and do not harm your fundamental rights and freedoms.
Sharing Personal Data
We may share Personal Data with the following categories of recipients:
• Business Partners: Süllü Law & Mediation & Consultancy can work in cooperation with law offices and business partners operating worldwide. In order to provide you with the best consultancy services and to manage our relationship with you, or to the extent necessary for the purposes described above, we can share Personal Data with our business partners abroad, if you have a request or express consent.
• Suppliers and service providers: We share Personal Data with suppliers and service providers in order to ensure that the suppliers and service providers from whom we receive services operate on our behalf and in line with our instructions in order to fulfill the above-mentioned purposes. Among the suppliers and service providers we serve; infrastructure and electronic communications service providers, including, for example, service providers for our client procurement system, financial systems and client relationship management databases; Third-party consultants who support us in business analytics and information activities, and providers of conferences and venues where we host events.
These persons have the appropriate level of security for Personal Data within the scope of the contract we have signed.
If you have a question about the people with whom we share Personal Data, please contact us as set out below.
Related Person Rights
Regarding the processing of your Personal Data, you have the following rights in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law No.6698:
(a) find out whether any of your personal data has been processed;
(b) to request information regarding the processing activities of your personal data;
(c) to learn the purposes of processing your personal data and whether they are used for their intended purpose;
(d) to learn about personal data in case of being transferred to third parties in the country or abroad;
(d) to request correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing;
(e) to request the deletion or destruction of personal data if the reasons for the processing cease to exist;
(f) request notification of rectification, deletion or destruction to third parties to whom personal data have been transferred;
(g) to object to the adverse consequences that may arise as a result of the processing of personal data through automated systems, and
(ğ) to request compensation for this loss in case you suffer damage due to unlawful processing of your personal data.
For your questions and comments regarding this Privacy Statement and its practices, you can contact us at the following address and phone number: Süllü Hukuk & Mediation & Consultancy, Hoşnudiye Mah. Kızılcıklık Mahmut Pehlivan Cad. No: 10 Tepebaşı / Eskişehir. Tel: + (90) (222) 233 10 60 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org